Central Coast Physiotherapy & Exercise Physiology
Welcome to PhysioPhix
Covid -19 Update
This message is to advise current clients and those wishing to book an appointment for either Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology that we are currently open for normal trading hours.
Update Monday 23.3.20 - The gym is closed until further notice to all patrons that attend on a gym membership.
- Please do not attend if you have flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath.
- All patients are to wash their hands prior to attending the clinic (there is a bathroom onsite).
- We have taken all precautions to reduce infection rates including hand-washing, regular disinfecting and spacing out chairs in the waiting room.
- Please call our friendly staff on 4396 1999 if you have any questions.
Physiophix physiotherapy clinics offer a wide range of treatment and rehabilitation options. We offer hands-on, indivdualised treatment of back and neck pain, sporting injuries, Workers' Compensation injuries and post-operative rehabilitation.
Physiophix is NDIS registered for both Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology and Therapy Assistant work. NDIS clients have the benefit of a multi-disciplinary approach to care with access to our gym facilities at Toukley.
So why Physiophix?
- Physiotherapists are professional, highly experienced and well-trained.
- We use the latest treatment techniques based on recent research findings to ensure you get the best outcome.
- Treatment is individualised. We treat you alone and not multiple patients at once.
- Physiophix can provide home visits and treatment at your local hydrotherapy pool or gym for NDIS clients.
We are located inside Toukley Medical Complex.
The physiotherapy team at PhysioPhix have vast experience in treating injuries occurring in a multitude of sports, while some areas of particular interest include soccer , rugby league/union, athletics, gymnastics, swimming, dance and cycling.
We are the physiotherapists for Central Coast Rugby Union and sponsors of Wyong Little Athletics.
Toukley has a fully equipped gymnasium for rehabilitation purposes, which has proved to be very popular with our clients. Membership can be claimed through your private health fund.
To arrange an appointment please phone our friendly reception staff on 4396 1999 for Toukley.
The human body has an amazing capacity for healing itself. In physiotherapy we assist the body to heal itself without the use of drugs to achieve optimum results. Read more →
Post-fracture rehabilitation encompasses placing the patient in the care of a team of professionals consisting of a doctor, nursing staff, a physiotherapist and an occupational therapist. Read more →
The knee joint is a complex structure of bones, ligaments, muscles, cartilage and the joint capsule. Read more →
Basketball injuries can be nagging long term, so getting the right physiotherapy and treatment and advice following injury is essential Read more →
Interferential therapy is a type of TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) which has two alternating currents that are applied to the skin. Read more →
Common sense and scientific studies tell us that overweight and obese people have the greatest risk of back problems and the worst recovery rate. Read more →
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.