Central Coast Physiotherapy & Exercise Physiology
Welcome to PhysioPhix
Covid -19 Update
This message is to advise current clients and those wishing to book an appointment for either Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology that we are currently open for normal trading hours.
Update Friday 19th June 2020 - The gym will be re-opening from Monday 22nd June. Attendance is by appointment only and other conditions apply. If you would like to return to the gym, please call reception on 4396 1999.
- Please do not attend if you have flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath.
- All patients are to wash their hands prior to attending the clinic (there is a bathroom onsite).
- We have taken all precautions to reduce infection rates including hand-washing, regular disinfecting and spacing out chairs in the waiting room.
- Please call our friendly staff on 4396 1999 if you have any questions.
Physiophix physiotherapy clinics offer a wide range of treatment and rehabilitation options. We offer hands-on, indivdualised treatment of back and neck pain, sporting injuries, Workers' Compensation injuries and post-operative rehabilitation.
Physiophix is NDIS registered for both Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology and Therapy Assistant work. NDIS clients have the benefit of a multi-disciplinary approach to care with access to our gym facilities at Toukley.
So why Physiophix?
- Physiotherapists are professional, highly experienced and well-trained.
- We use the latest treatment techniques based on recent research findings to ensure you get the best outcome.
- Treatment is individualised. We treat you alone and not multiple patients at once.
- Physiophix can provide home visits and treatment at your local hydrotherapy pool or gym for NDIS clients.
We are located inside Toukley Medical Complex.
The physiotherapy team at PhysioPhix have vast experience in treating injuries occurring in a multitude of sports, while some areas of particular interest include soccer , rugby league/union, athletics, gymnastics, swimming, dance and cycling.
We are the physiotherapists for Central Coast Rugby Union and sponsors of Wyong Little Athletics.
Toukley has a fully equipped gymnasium for rehabilitation purposes, which has proved to be very popular with our clients. Membership can be claimed through your private health fund.
To arrange an appointment please phone our friendly reception staff on 4396 1999 for Toukley.
The human body has an amazing capacity for healing itself. In physiotherapy we assist the body to heal itself without the use of drugs to achieve optimum results. Read more →
Many people think a fracture is not a serious condition. However a fracture is a broken bone, and as such it requires emergency attention. Read more →
Shoulder injuries are common among athletes such as baseball players, golfers, cricketers who overuse their arm in their sporting activities. Read more →
Australian Rules football is a demanding sport that calls for strength, flexibility, endurance and skill. Football players generally take good care of their bodies, but football is a high-impact, contact sport and despite the... Read more →
When a physiotherapist manipulates a joint, it means we take the joint to its end of range and then we perform a quick thrust movement to which takes the joint past its normal range of movement. Read more →
Just about any important health-related goal is achievable in part by drinking more water. Read more →
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.