Physiotherapy & Exercise Physiology
Welcome to PhysioPhix
Physiophix physiotherapy clinics offer a wide range of treatment and rehabilitation options. We offer hands-on, individualised treatment of back and neck pain, sporting injuries, Workers’ Compensation injuries and post-operative rehabilitation.
Physiophix is NDIS registered for both Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology and Therapy Assistant work. NDIS clients have the benefit of a multi-disciplinary approach to care with access to our gym facilities at Toukley.
Covid -19 Update
This message is to advise current clients and those wishing to book an appointment for either Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology that we are currently open for normal trading hours.
- Please do not attend if you have flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath.
- All patients are to wash their hands prior to attending the clinic (there is a bathroom onsite).
- We have taken all precautions to reduce infection rates including hand-washing, regular disinfecting and spacing out chairs in the waiting room.
- Please call our friendly staff on 4396 1999 if you have any questions.
So why Physiophix?
- Physiotherapists are professional, highly experienced and well-trained.
- We use the latest treatment techniques based on recent research findings to ensure you get the best outcome.
- Treatment is individualised. We treat you alone and not multiple patients at once.
- Physiophix can provide home visits and treatment at your local hydrotherapy pool or gym for NDIS clients.
We are located inside Toukley Medical Complex.
The physiotherapy team at PhysioPhix have vast experience in treating injuries occurring in a multitude of sports, while some areas of particular interest include soccer, rugby league/union, athletics, gymnastics, swimming, dance and cycling.
We are the physiotherapists for Central Coast Rugby Union and sponsors of Wyong Little Athletics.
Toukley has a fully equipped gymnasium for rehabilitation purposes, which has proved to be very popular with our clients. Membership can be claimed through your private health fund.
To arrange an appointment please phone our friendly reception staff on 4396 1999 for Toukley.